Welcome to MarTech! Here you’ll get content and experiences that educate, engage and support you in your daily mission as a professional working at the intersection of marketing and technology.
Technology enables every aspect of marketing. Digital data drives outcomes. Design, video and content tools drive experience. Automation is frequently the difference between high-performing and lagging marketing efforts. Technology furnishes marketers with more ways to connect the right audiences at the right time with the right messaging than ever.
MarTech’s mission is unlike any other. You’ll get the mainstream marketer’s perspective: innovative, practical, brand-safe, results-driven … and resource- and time-constrained. The quest is unearthing the universal challenges marketers face. The holy grail is revealing the countless solutions they devise to succeed in today’s customer-centric, digital-first, and multichannel marketing environment.
In short, MarTech is marketing.
MarTech’s content is organized into six topics:
- Digital transformation: New tools and new approaches require constant change.
- Data: The oil that makes marketing run including information about emerging platforms such as CDPs, marketing AI and analytics.
- Marketing operations: Effective orchestration is magic.
- Customer & digital experience: Customers and prospects are the arbiters of success. Their satisfaction alone yields results.
- Performance marketing: Tactical marketing is science.
- Marketing management: Outcomes are bounded only by the imagination and proficiency of the people and teams at the wheel.
- View all MarTech topics including ABM, CDP, CRM, Email marketing and much more.
These six topics, underpinned with marketing technology, are MarTech’s formula for modern marketing… and MarTech’s reason for being.
What you’ll get
You’ll rely on MarTech for…
- Newsletters featuring context, opinion and inspiration on the news of the day
- MarTech articles and features exploring trends, tactics and solutions
- White papers and webinars featuring organizations leveraging marketing technology for success
- MarTech Intelligence Reports guiding prospective technology adopters on their marketing technology options
- The MarTech Conference — in-person and virtual — that provide expert education and the ability to connect with leaders and peers
Remarkable, independent journalism is MarTech’s commitment. Our content team includes professionals with decades of experience covering marketing and working in the profession.
MarTech enlists some of the most renowned experts as contributors on topics such as agile marketing, marketing operations, digital transformation and marketing technology procurement. Their expertise is featured weekly online and throughout the year at MarTech conferences.
MarTech also produces field-defining research and learning resources. The MarTech Replacement Survey and MarTech Career and Salary Survey are published annually. And MarTech Intelligence Reports help marketers make smarter marketing technology adoption decisions.
Leading marketing technology companies also trust MarTech to syndicate educational white papers and host weekly webinars on marketing technology topics. You will find those featured in our newsletters and on our website daily.
The MarTech Conference
MarTech gathered the community of marketing technologists for the first time in Boston in 2014. Its reputation as the leading independent conference on marketing technology and strategy has been reaffirmed with annual and bi-annual events since.
The MarTech Conference is programmed by the MarTech content team. The themes explored online extend to MarTech events. In addition, scores of marketing technology companies present innovative case studies and tactical instruction at MarTech.
MarTech is a community, and the conferences are committed to showcasing those established and emerging experts in marketing technology so that their peers can learn from them and advance their teams.
Connect with us
The people behind MarTech are indeed a community, and there are many people not mentioned above who are essential players in advancing the mission. Our full team is listed here.
We encourage you to:
- Send a news tip or story idea to [email protected]
- See our MarTech conference calendar
- Explore our sponsorship opportunities
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Explore MarTech white papers and webinars
It’s our honor to serve this community. We look forward to hearing from you!
Welcome to MarTech.