Discover cutting-edge martech solutions for free – online next week!
Unlock the entire MarTech experience, online March 28-29, for free. No hidden fees, no travel headaches, no time out of the office.
Driving sales, improving lead quality, and boosting conversions have never been more critical – especially in an age of increased privacy concerns. The right marketing technology is your key to getting it done.
Discover dozens of marketing technologies, tools, and solutions – all for FREE and all without leaving your desk: Grab your free MarTech pass now and join us online, next Tuesday and Wednesday (March 28-29)!
At MarTech, you’ll unlock nearly 50 data-rich sessions from world-class brands including Forrester, Sysco, Electrolux, Salesforce, and more:
Kick-off each day with eye-opening keynotes…
- Identifying B2B and B2C consumers in a privacy-driven environment, with Cyndi Greenglass, President at Livingston Strategies, Tim Parkin, President at Parkin Consulting, and Kim Davis, Editorial Director at MarTech
- The new role of marketing in the constantly changing go-to-market world, with Sangram Vajre, CEO at GTM Partners (including a free book giveaway!)
You’ll also explore the critical rise of AI and what it means for marketers during exclusive programming and networking opportunities, including…
- How marketers can use AI right now: A panel discussion – followed by Overtime live Q&A!
- The marketing singularity: Large language models and the end of marketing as you knew it – featuring Christopher Penn, Chief Data Scientist, TrustInsights.ai
And don’t miss these recent additions to the MarTech agenda!
- Marketing and sales working together: The why and the how of the renewed mandate — featuring Deloitte Digital’s Dennis Startsev and Paul Vinogradov
- Rethinking the CDP: Chime explores new ways to drive personalization at scale — featuring experts from Chime and Tejas Manohar, Co-Founder and CEO at Hightouch
- How Electrolux created an analytics roadmap to power first-party data activations — featuring Erica Campbell, Global Consumer Data & Analytics Director at Electrolux, and Craig Howard, Chief Solutions Officer at Actable
After just a few hours, you’ll be ready to…
- Leverage automation and real-time insights to optimize KPIs
- Reduce marketing spend with a first-party data strategy
- Apply personalization strategies that accelerate customer loyalty
- Support additional revenue streams through audience monetization
- Execute campaigns to help fill your marketing funnel with new consumers
- Reach, engage, and convert more email marketing prospects
- Execute more effective targeting, increase personalization, and improve ROI
…and so much more. Can’t attend live? Explore at your own pace with instant on-demand access, included for free.
Don’t wait… grab your free MarTech pass now and join us online, next Tuesday and Wednesday, March 28-29!